AGV K3 SV Mir 2017
AGV's most popular helmet is now available in this brand new Mir replica. You will recognise the design as this has been used by 2017 Moto3 champion Joan Mir.
The K-3 SV full face motorcycle helmet was developed with the experience gained during the design process of the Pista GP, Corsa and Veloce. Thanks to the use of Finite Element Analysis (FEM), the technical department developed a benchmark product in terms of comfort, aerodynamics and safety.
Thanks to Computational Fluid Dynamics analysis and wind tunnel testing, the integrated ventilation system provides maximum airflow to the head (through three front vents, chin vent, side vents, and two extractors at the back of the helmet), and the aerodynamics minimize drag, lift and noise, and ensure stability even at racetrack speeds.
- HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) shell
- 2 shell sizes / 4 EPS sizes
- ECE 2205 ACU GOLD
- Dry-Comfort sanitized 3D linings and cheekpads
- Fully removable and washable inner liners
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet and better aerodynamic efficiency
- 4 front air intakes, 2 rear extractors
- XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) for tool-free removal and replacement of visor in seconds.
-Visor ratchet system can be customised by changing the toothed mechanism: Touring, Race and City (included)
- GT 2 anti-scratch, pinlock ready polycarbonate visor with 100% protection from UV rays (pinlock included)
- Micro opening de-mist visor mechanism
- Integrated Sun Visor (ISV) with scratch-resistant, anti-fog visor with tool-free replacement system
- Removable breath deflector
- Removable windproof chin protection
- Micrometric retention system
- Anti-theft ring on strap
- Ready for AGV SHARE communication system
- Weight 1430g (size MS)
- Sizes XS - S - M - L - XL – XXL