AGV AX9 North Black/White/Cyan
The AGV AX-9 helmet uses a chinguard with an air vent which is removalbe without the use of tools, making this helmet not only comfortable but also easy to maintain and adapt for your riding needs. A new colour for this year is the North colourway.
- Shell in Carbon-Aramidic-Fibreglass engineered in 3 shell sizes with 4 density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes
- Integrated Ventilation System with 3 large front vents and 2 rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the riders head. All vents are adjustable. Internal deflector on the chin guard air vent to direct air to the chin or to the visor.
- Chin guard air vent removable without tools. Removable nose guard. Max ventilation grid installed under the air vent.
- Interior construction is engineered to allow an embracing, pressure free fit and to reduce the noise inside the helmet. Removable wind protector.
- The interior of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Neck Roll: Shalimar and Nabuk fabric with water resistant treatment prevents water from being channeled inside the helmet
- Cheek pads: Ritmo fabric with sanitized (antibacterial protection). 2Dry (moisture wicking) and Microsense (premium skin comfort and wearing fluidity) treatments
- Crown pad: Shalimar with the same treatments listed for cheekpads
- Fit especially designed to allow wearing glasses
- Ultra-wide anti-scratch visor with 100% Max Vision Pinlock
- Visor mechanism with multiple steps. A dedicated visor mechanism to use when the peak is in the lower position is included in the box
- Visor micro opening system to boost airflow
- Adjustable peak designed to limit sail effect and enhance stability at high speed
- Dual purpose: the visor can be removed and the helmet used with an off-road mask. The peak can be removed for a naked configuration
- Double D retention system
- Ready for generic communication system